Facts & Features
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 26500, 26650 sized Batteries
- Fast charging: 1.0 amp charge
- Portable Design with Quality Piano Springs
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Dual Slot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Activation Function
- Auto Detect Charging Function
- Over Charging Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- 1-Qty EFest Slim K2– 2 Bay Smart Charger
- 1-Qty Micro USB cable
- 1-Qty Warranty card
- 1-Qty User Manual
Safety & Usage
- Use special caution when handling Li-Ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristic and can explode or burn if mishandled.
- Please make sure the sure the use has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Always charge in and or on a fire-proof surface
- Never leave charging batteries unattended/overnight
- All IMR Batteries Regardless of Which Brand Are All Non-Protected Batteries. Due to the safety inherent in IMR cells there is no protection circuitry added or built in.
- Efest recommends the maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts and the battery should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or battery cycle-life/performance will be reduced.
- Check the voltage of your battery right out of the charger using a multimeter or Efest charger to make sure they are at 4.2V when fully charged.
- Prior to each use, check the battery for signs of wear and damage. If in any doubt please dispose of the battery
- Always handle batteries with care and do not drop them
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Never Puncture or Poke Battery
- Store the batteries on a safe and dry place
- Dispose batteries correctly according to your state’s laws and never just throw them into the trash
- When charging keep the charger away from items that can cause a fire
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage – 3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving Li-Ion batteries in a discharged state will incur irreversible damage. (Capacity/Cycle Loss)