The Aspire Breeze 2 AIO Pod System Kit is the latest and upgraded version to the original Aspire Breeze Pod Kit, presenting a phenomenal pocket-friendly device with dual activation mechanism and a larger 1000mAh rechargeable battery and 3mL maximum juice section. The Breeze 2 is constructed with Aluminum Alloy body with a luxurious satin finish and a PEPG tank section for durability factor. A convenient filling process for the 3 milliliter max reservoir allows for ample range for use throughout the day. The new 1.0ohm Breeze U-Tech Coil is introduced with the Breeze 2 AIO, made specifically for nicotine salts e-liquid as well as traditional free-based nicotine.
- Aspire Breeze 2 AIO Pod Kit
- Color/Finish: Black, Gray, Red & Blue
- Dimensions: 96mm by 35mm by 19mm
- All-in-One Design
- Perfect for Use w/ Nicotine Salt eLiquids
- 3mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Built-In 1000mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Direct Voltage-Based Output
- Push to Fire Button Operation
- Aluminum Body Construction
- PEPG Material Tank Section
- Top-Filling Method
- Drip Tip Plastic Cap
- Breeze U-Tech Coil Technology
- U-Shaped Cylinder Structure
- MicroUSB Charging Port
- Note: Install and Prime Coil Before Use.
- Replacement Coils can be Purchased HERE
- 1-Qty Aspire Breeze AIO Pod System
- 1-Qty 1.0ohm Breeze U-Tech Coil (Pre-Installed)
- 1-Qty 0.6ohm Breeze U-Tech Coil
- 1-Qty MicroUSB Charging Cable
- 1-Qty Silicone Seal
- 1-Qty User Manual
- Spare O-Rings
- Authenticity Code on Retail Box
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.