Puff Xtrax | Dank Carts Delta-8 Vape Cartridge: Pineapple Express - Product Description
Puff Xtrax Dank Delta 8 Vape Cart Pineapple Express – A very famous sativa strain that’s a cross between Trainwreck and Hawaiian strains. PUFF XTRAX Pineapple Express Vape Carts are known for their productive and creative daytime session. Pineapple Express Delta-8 THC Vape Cartridge features a unique terpene profile that boasts freshly sliced pineapple and mango chunks with an added yet delightful hint of peppery spice.
Puff Xtrax Pineapple Express Vape Cart Features
- Flavor: Pineapple Express
- Strain: Sativa
- Terpene Profile: Energetic, Motivating, Productive
- Aroma: Freshly sliced pineapple and mango chunks with an added yet delightful hint of peppery spice.
- 1mL/1000mg per Cartridge
- 100% Premium Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC Oil
- CCELL® Coil Technology – Intense Flavor Production
- Lab-Tested for Quality and Potency
- Contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC
- No cutting/filling oils such as VG, PG, PEG, MCT, Vitamin E, etc.
- Ingredients: Delta-8 Distillate, Delta-8 Oil, Terpenes
- Lab Results
- 1-Qty Puff Xtrax Delta-8 Dank Cart
- Do not operate a vehicle, of any type, or heavy machinery when using any of the Hemp products sold on this site. This product may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or be mildly psychoactive, which may affect your ability to operate in a safe manner. Vape Royalty and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be responsible for the actions of anyone who uses this product.
- Please remember as you read the reviews, product information and other articles on the Internet, that everyone’s body chemistry is different. What helps one person’s body may have no effect on yours. Also, what doesn’t help another person’s body may aid yours with great effect. Thus, relying solely on reviews and anecdotal statements from other people isn’t wise for your particular health situation. Rather, it’s always recommended that you a comprehensive understanding of your medical condition before starting any new type of treatment. Specifically relating to this product, it’s recommended that you either follow the guidance of a medical professional, or that you start with a low dose and gradually increase until reaching the desired therapeutic effect.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.