The Geek Vape Aegis X Box Mod is powered by dual high amp 18650 batteries and features a IP67 international protection. In addition, it’s equipped with a comprehensive temperature control suite to suit the preferences of the user. The Geek Vape AEGIS X Box Mod is crafted from durable zinc-alloy. Therefore, offering improved chassis strength and a visually striking exterior. Working in conjunction with the AS 2.0 chipset within. The Aegis is constructed in a manner that prevents dust, water, falls and drops from affecting the functionality. The IP67 designation is highly sought after and in other words makes this a rugged and durable mod. Furthermore, the Aegis X Mod utilizes a temperature control suite, unlocking the ability to use nickel, titanium, or stainless steel wires with ease.
Geek Vape Aegis X 200W TC Mod Features
- AS 2.0 Chipset
- Dimensions – 90mm by 56.1mm by 31.3mm
- Powered by (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Seperately)
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohms
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F
- IP67 Rating – Water/Shock/Dust Proofing
- Supports Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction/li>
- Optional Protective Tank Sleeve
- 2.4″ OLED Display Screen
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- Battery Protections
- Low/High Resistance
- Over Heating Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- Threaded 510 Connection
- 1-Qty Geek Vape Aegis X Mod
- 1-Qty Micro USB Cable
- 1-Qty User Manual
- Only use Sony VTC Batteries, Samsung or LG Batteries with your Box Mod. We will not be held responsible for improper use of the mod or any damages that may occur from using this box mod.
- Always use the same brand and model batteries in the mod. For Example use (2) Sony VTC5 18650 batteries or (2) Efest Purple 35A 18650 batteries. DO NOT mix the batteries in your mod. For Example DO NOT use (1) Sony VTC5 18650 Battery and (1) Efest Purple 35 18650 Battery, damage may occur.
- The batteries used in your mod MUST have the same level of charge, be the same brand and should be batteries that were purchased together WITHOUT prior and charged together. Failing to follow these steps could result in serious damage to your mod and could cause serious personal injury.
- Always Use Protected Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as Sony, LG or Samsung. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment.