Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C Mod - Product Description
The Lost Vape Centaurus Mod is an advanced vape mod that utilizes the Evolv DNA250C Chip, Evolvs most advanced and powerful chipset. Featuring a series of innovative functionality – Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Replay Function, Boost Mod, Preheat, and Onboard Programmable Multicolor LED. The Centaurus DNA250C features an incredible 98% output efficiency range, tremendous range with a maximum wattage output of 200W, full temperature control, and coupled with Escribe software for the ultimate technology that combines efficiency and capability. Constructed from premium materials with a variety of premium accented battery doors and side-plate inlays, this is a beautiful high end box mod that Lost Vape is known and loved for.
- Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C Mod
- Dimensions – 91mm by 55mm by 26mm
- Powered By Evolv DNA250C Chipset
- Wattage Output Range: 1-200W
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Min Kanthal Resistance: 0.1Ω
- Min Temperature Resistance: 0.08Ω
- Preheat Functionality
- Replay Functionality – Temp-Sensing & Tuning of Temperature Control
- Boost Mode – Increase Initial Power Ouput and Ramp-Up Time
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Stainless Steel Chassis Construction
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- Upgradeable Escribe Software
- 98% Output Efficiency
- Cell-by-Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- Atomizer Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Step Down Protection
- Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection
- Micro-USB Port – USB On-The-Go Power Bank Feature
- Stainless Steel 510 Thread Point
- Spring-Loaded Nickel Plated Brass 510 Connection
- Powered by (2) 18650 Batteries (Sold Seperately)
- 1-Qty Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C Box Mod
- 1-Qty Micro USB Cable
- 1-Qty USB Adapter
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Authenticity Sticker on Retail Box
- Only use Sony VTC Batteries, Efest Purple 18650, Samsung or LG Batteries with your Box Mod. We will not be held responsible for improper use of the mod or any damages that may occur from using this box mod.
- Always use the same brand and model batteries in the mod. For Example use (2) Sony VTC5 18650 batteries or (2) Efest Purple 35A 18650 batteries. DO NOT mix the batteries in your mod. For Example DO NOT use (1) Sony VTC5 18650 Battery and (1) Efest Purple 35 18650 Battery, damage may occur.
- The batteries used in your mod MUST have the same level of charge, be the same brand and should be batteries that were purchased together WITHOUT prior and charged together. Failing to follow these steps could result in serious damage to your mod and could cause serious personal injury.
- Always Use Protected Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as Sony, eFest, LG or Samsung. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment.