SMOK ARCFOX 230W Kit - Product Description
The SMOK ARCFOX 230W Starter Kit is a military grade IP67 rated box mod meaning it’s Shock Proof, Dust Proof and Waterproof. Featuring a 1-230W range, powered by Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries, and included in the kit is the all new SMOK TFV18 Sub Ohm Tank. The gorgeously designed ARCFOX is available in six different colors. Utilizing leather design and a zinc alloy frame that ergonomically wraps the chassis to perfectly fit in your palm, while also providing impenetrable armor to protect against drops. The all new SMOK proprietary chipset provides up to 230 Watts of power and four different firing modes to fine tune flavor and vapor deliver-ability. The batteries are loaded via a bottom-loaded and hinged lock mechanism for proper securement. Paired with the SMOK TFV18 Sub Ohm Tank, the SMOK ARCFOX Starter Kit is sure to be an exemplary kit within your vape collection. Outfitted with a dual high amp 18650 battery bay, the SMOK SCAR 18 Starter Kit will output vapor consistently.
Learn more about the pros of SMOK ARCFOX 230W Kit
This SMOK model is equipped with an impressive series of protection systems, which give you even more security. Among them, you will find such features as Battery Over-Discharge Protection, Over-Heating Protection, Short-Circuit Protection, or Reverse Battery Connection Protection. Of course, the SMOK ARCFOX 230W Kit has Low Battery Warning, so you can know precisely when to plug in the device. And thanks to the Type-C USB Port, recharging it is super quick and easy. The customers can choose from six different color options like Black, Blue, Red, Gold, Gunmetal, as well as Rainbow.
SMOK TFV18 Replacement Coils
SMOK ARCFOX Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions – 88.25mm by 55.6mm by 30mm.
- Powered by (2) High-Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Wattage Output Range: 5-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.2V
- Resistance Range – VW Mode: 0.1-2.5ohm
- Resistance Range – TC Mode: 0.05-2.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F / 100°-315°C
- Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Wire Compatibility
- IP67 Rating – Water/Dust/Shock Proofing
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.96″ TFT Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Reverse Battery Connection Protection
- Reverse Battery Charge Protection
- Battery Over-Discharge Protection
- Power Self-Adaptive Control
- 8 Second Cut-Off
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Over-Heating Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- Puff Monitoring System
- Type-C USB Port
- Threaded 510 Connection
SMOK TFV18 Sub Ohm Tank Features:
- 32mm Diameter
- 7.5mL Bulb Glass Capacity
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Top Fill System – Press and Slide
- High-Temperature Resistant
- Cross Compatible w/ TFV16 Mesh Coils
- SMOK TFV18 Coil Series
- 0.33Ω Mesh Coils – Rated for 100-110W
- 0.15Ω Dual Mesh Coils – Rated for 100-110W
- Plug ‘n’ Play Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring
- Threaded 510 Connection
- 1-Qty ARCFOX Box Mod
- 1-Qty TFV16 Tank (7.5mL)
- 1-Qty 0.33ohm TFV18 Meshed Coil (Pre-installed )
- 1-Qty 0.15ohm TFV18 Dual Meshed Coil
- 1-Qty Bulb Glass Tank
- 1-Qty User Manual
- 1-Qty USB Type-C Cable
- Only use Sony VTC Batteries, Samsung or LG Batteries with your Box Mod. We will not be held responsible for improper use of the mod or any damages that may occur from using this box mod.
- Always use the same brand and model batteries in the mod. For Example use (2) Sony VTC5 18650 batteries or (2) Efest Purple 35A 18650 batteries. DO NOT mix the batteries in your mod. For Example DO NOT use (1) Sony VTC5 18650 Battery and (1) Efest Purple 35 18650 Battery, damage may occur.
- The batteries used in your mod MUST have the same level of charge, be the same brand and should be batteries that were purchased together WITHOUT prior and charged together. Failing to follow these steps could result in serious damage to your mod and could cause serious personal injury.
- Always Use Protected Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as Sony, LG or Samsung. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment.