The Puff Labs STIX Disposable Bar is a compact, lightweight, pre-fiilled and portable but disposable vape system. The Puff STIX Disposable requires no maintenance, no charging, and no refilling. Featuring a Pre-filled reservoir with 1.3mL of Salt Nicotine and available in multiple flavor profiles, this is the perfect on-the-go device. Each Puff Labs STIX Disposable has an integrated 280mAh battery and lasts up to 300+ puffs. Once you take a Puff off of the Puff Labs STIX, its flavor and ultra compact design will leave wanting more.
- Disposable Pod Device
- No Filling, No Charging & No Maintenance
- Pre-Filled with 1.3mL of Salt Nicotine
- Integrated 280mAh Battery
- Pre-Charged – Simply Puff on the Device to Activate
- Salt Nicotine: 5%
- 300+ puffs per STIX
- Compact, Lightweight, and Portable
- Blue Razz – Blue Raspberry Slushy
- Menthol – Icy Smooth Menthol
- Grape – Vine-Rippened Juicy Grapes
- OMG – Juicy Oranges, Tart Strawberries & Sweet Mango
- Strawberry – Freshly picked Sweet Strawberries
- Watermelon – Sweet & Juicy Watermelon
- Watermelon ICE – Sweet, Juicy Watermelon & Chilling Menthol
- Divine Tobacco – Vanilla w/ hints of earthy Notes
- 1-Qty Puff STIX Disposable Pod Device
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.