Suorin Reno 13W Pod Kit combines the slim and stylish look that Suorin is known for and mixes it with a new design. The Suorin Reno is a very versatile pod device that is specifically designed and build for portability. It is able to use a 800mAh rechargeable battery. This will supports a maximum output power of 13W. The battery life can be decoded from the LED battery life indicator lights, relaying the remaining battery charge to the user via lit LED lights. Constructed from durable and lightweight aluminum alloy, the Suorin Reno can withstand light to moderate falls and drops to protect the internalized 800mAh rechargeable battery within the housing. And it has a duck-bill design mouthpiece that fits your mouth perfectly, making it easier for you to use your electronic cigarette. In addition, Suorin Reno Pod also has a Child-proof safety lock function that provides safer and more comfortable vaping. As for the refillable pods, it can hold 3 milliliters of your favorite electronic juice, accommodates a 1.0ohm mesh coil at the same time, satisfying the better flavor and big cloud. Moreover, five protection system provides a much safer vaping.
Suorin RENO Replacement Coils
- Battery Capacity: 800mAh
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Max Output Current: 7A
- Max Output Wattage: 13W
- Capacity: 3ml
- Coil Resistance: 1.0ohm Mesh Coil
- Color: Black, Gray, Silver, Gold, Red
- 1-Qty Suorin Reno Pod System Kit
- 1-Qty 1.0ohm Mesh Coil
- 1-Qty User manual
- 1-Qty Warranty card
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.