Uwell Caliburn AK2 KOKO 2 Pod System Kit - Product Description
The Uwell Caliburn AK2 Pod Kit is the latest Caliburn KOKO 2 Vape Device. Featuring a 520mAh battery, 15W max output, 2mL E-Liquid capacity, adjustable airflow system and the new 0.9Ω Meshed Coil Technology. Constructed from Aluminum-Alloy, the Caliburn AK2 utilizes an 520mAh battery which can deliver an all day vape while also outputting 15W of power. The all new Caliburn A2 Replacement Pods feature a new 0.9Ω Meshed Coil PRO FOCS system which maximizes the flavor production of your favorite E-Liquid. The refillable and replaceable pod is magnetically attached to the device and features a leakproof top filling system while accommodating 2mL’s of either nicotine salts or freebase eJuice. The dual firing system allows users to either fire the device via the firing button or the draw-activated firing system. In addition, the Caliburn AK2 kit features a rapid charge Type-C USB port, drastically reducing the time need to re-charge.
Check out the Uwell Caliburn AK2 Pod Kit
Uwell Caliburn AK2 Pod Kit is yet another model in the highly successful Caliburn KOKO line, and there are many reasons why vapers reach for this one. Uwell made sure to equip the Caliburn AK2 Pod Kit with several protection systems that support the safety of the device and make it even better to use. Those features include Short-Circuit Protection, Low Voltage Protection as well as 8S Timeout Protection. You may also appreciate LED Battery Life Indicator Light, which will let you know when you need to recharge your 520mAh battery. Another great selling point is the design! You will quickly recognize this device because of its unique shape, which makes it stand out from other models. The mouthpiece is extended so you can vape even more comfortably. The brand prepared three stylish finishes you can choose from – they include Classic Black, Neon Orange, and Turquoise Blue. It is worth noting that Uwell Caliburn AK2 Pod System Kit has a pod with a 2 ml capacity to hold your favorite vape juices, and thanks to E-Liquid Viewing Window, you can always know when it’s time to refill it.
Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pods
Uwell Caliburn AK2 Pod System Features：
- Uwell Caliburn AK2 15W Pod System
- Dimensions – 67.9mm by 43.5mm by 11.8mm
- Integrated 520mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 15W
- Aluminum-Alloy Chassis Construction
- LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- Intuitive Firing Button – Dual Firing System
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- 2mL Pod Capacity
- Top Fill System
- 0.9ohm UN2 Meshed Coil Pod
- Pro-FOCS Technology
- E-Liquid Viewing Window
- Lanyard Attachment Point
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- 8S Timeout Protection
- Open Circuit Prompt
- Type-C USB Charging Port
- 1-QTY Uwell Caliburn AK2 Pod System kit
- 2-QTY 0.9ohm Uwell Caliburn A2 Pods
- 1-QTY USB Type-C Cable
- 1-QTY User Manual
Uwell Caliburn A2 Pod Kit stands out thanks to the modern and sleek design and is available in several fashionable color versions. Thanks to the compact size of the device it is perfect for users who love to vape on the go and want to carry the Caliburn A2 Pod Kit on their person at all times. Caliburn A2 Pod with 0.9Ω resistance Meshed Coil means that the device will operate really well with Nicotine Salt e-liquids and will be particularly popular among customers who enjoy rich flavors and vaping filled with more potent throat hits.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.