Uwell Caliburn G Pod System Kit - Product Description
The Uwell Caliburn G Pod Kit is the upgraded version of the highly appraised original Uwell Caliburn. Featuring a 690mAh battery, 15W max output, 2mL E-Liquid capacity and an adjustable airflow system. Constructed from Zinc-Alloy, the Caliburn G utilizes an upgraded 690mAh battery which can deliver an all day vape while also outputting 15W of power. The refillable and replaceable pod is magnetically attached to the device and features a leakproof top filling system while accommodating 2mL’s of either nicotine salts or freebase eJuice. The dual firing system allows users to either fire the device via the firing button or the draw-activated firing system. In addition, the Caliburn G features a rapid charge Type-C USB port, drastically reducing the time need to re-charge.
Caliburn G Features：
- Uwell Caliburn G 15W Pod System
- Size: 108.3mm by 22.5mm by 12.6mm
- Integrated 690mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Max. Wattage Output: 15W
- Adjustable Airflow Design For: MTL or DTL
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button – Dual Firing System
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- 2mL Pod Capacity
- Top Fill System – Mouthpiece Fill Cap
- Uwell Caliburn G Coil Series
- 1.0Ω Caliburn G Coil
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Type-C USB Charging Port
- 1-QTY Uwell Caliburn G Pod System kit
- 1-QTY Uwell Caliburn G Pod Cartridge
- 2-QTY 0.8ohm Uwell Caliburn G Coils
- 1-QTY USB Type-C Cable
- 1-QTY User Manual
Uwell Caliburn G Pod Kit stands out thanks to the modern and sleek design and is available in several fashionable colour versions. Thanks to the compact size of the device it is perfect for users who love to vape on the go and want to carry the Caliburn G Pod Kit on their person at all times. Caliburn G Coil with 1.0 Ω resistance means that the device will operate really well with Nicotine Salt e-liquids and will be particularly popular among customers who enjoy rich flavours and vaping filled with more potent throat hits.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.