The Uwell Caliburn KOKO PRIME Kit is the upgraded version of the highly appraised original Uwell Caliburn KOKO. Featuring a decorative panels, 15W max output, and is cross compatible with the Caliburn G and Caliburn G Pods. Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, the chassis of the Caliburn KOKO Prime is lightweight small portable rectangular design, easily fitting in the hand, pocket, or purse. Utilizing a refillable pod cartridge system from the Caliburn G which has a 2ml capacity and is easily refilled via the top cap. The Caliburn KOKO Prime uses the Caliburn G Coils to produce outstanding flavor. Featuring an integrated 690mAh battery, the device can be rapidly recharged via the Type-C USB Port while providing long lasting power.
Caliburn KOKO Prime Features：
- Uwell Caliburn G 15W Pod System
- Dimensions – 68mm by 45.6mm by 16mm
- Max. Wattage Output: 15W
- Integrated 690mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- 2 Airflow Systems
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Lanyard Attachment Point (Lanyard not Included)
- 2mL Pod Capacity
- Top Fill System – Silicone Check Valve
- Uwell Caliburn G Coil Series
- 0.8ohm UN2 Meshed-H Coil
- 1.0ohm FeCrAl Coil
- Press-Fit Coil Installation
- Pro-FOCS Flavor Testing Technology
- Open-Circuit Indication
- Low Power Indication
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Time Indication
- USB Type-C Rapid Charging Port
- 1-QTY Uwell Caliburn KOKO Prime Pod System kit
- 1-QTY Uwell Caliburn KOKO Prime Pod w/ 1.0Ω Coil Pre-Installed
- 1-QTY USB Type-C Cable
- 1-QTY User Manual
- 1-Qty Warranty Card
The powerful battery allows the Uwell Caliburn KOKO Prime Pod System Kit to run smoothly and for a long time, providing users with the quality vaping experience. One of the biggest advantages of the device is its customizability – the pod system can be installed in two different directions which change the airflow. This feature makes it a perfect product for users who value the ability to modify the device and like to switch their vaping practice. The Uwell Caliburn KOKO Prime Pod System Kits are also known for their unique and colourful designs, which quickly catch the attention.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.