The Vandy Vape GAUR-21 Box Mod features a dual battery configuration, 200W max wattage and app connectivity for loss prevention. Constructed from impact-resistant fiberglass enhanced PC materials, the GAUR-21 is extremely lightweight while still retaining its durability. Compatible with either (2) 21700/20700 batteries, sold separately, or (2) 18650 batteries, also sold separately, using the included adapters, the Vandy Vape GAUR-21 mod is teamed with an advanced Vandy Vape Chipset to deliver outstanding performance and various operation modes like temperature control, voltage or wattage output, and bypass. Outputting between 5-200W, the Vandy Vape GAUR-21 Box Mod also features phone app compatibility for firmware and locating the mod if it was ever lost.
Vandy Vape GAUR-21 Box Mod Features:
- Collaboration with Suck My Mod
- Proprietary Chipset – Waterproofed
- Dimensions – 96.5mm by 58.8mm by 30mm
- Powered by (2) High Amp 18650, 21700, or 20700 Batteries – (Sold Separately)
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Power Mode – Wattage or Voltage
- Bypass Mode
- TC Mode
- Nickel, Titanium, or Stainless Steel Wire Compatibility
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- OLED Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Sliding Battery Cover
- Anti-Loss & Find My Device Application
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heating Protection
- Low-Battery Warning
- Open Circuit Protection
- 10S Overtime Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Type-C Port – Rapid Charging
- Threaded 510 Connection
- 1-QTY Vandy Vape GAUR-21 Mod
- 2-QTY 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1-QTY Type-C USB Cable
- 2-QTY Instruction Manual
- 1-QTY Warranty Card
- Authenticity Code on Retail Packaging
- Only use Sony VTC Batteries, Samsung or LG Batteries with your Box Mod. We will not be held responsible for improper use of the mod or any damages that may occur from using this box mod.
- Always use the same brand and model batteries in the mod. For Example use (2) Sony VTC5 18650 batteries or (2) Efest Purple 35A 18650 batteries. DO NOT mix the batteries in your mod. For Example DO NOT use (1) Sony VTC5 18650 Battery and (1) Efest Purple 35 18650 Battery, damage may occur.
- The batteries used in your mod MUST have the same level of charge, be the same brand and should be batteries that were purchased together WITHOUT prior and charged together. Failing to follow these steps could result in serious damage to your mod and could cause serious personal injury.
- Always Use Protected Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as Sony, LG or Samsung. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment.