OFRF nexMESH Replacement Coils for the Conical Mesh Sub Ohm Tank are offered in either a nexMESH A1 coil or a nexMESH 316L coil. The standard nexMESH A1 coil can be ran at 75W to 80W and is made from Kanthal A1. The nexMESH 316L coil is the first temperature control capable conical mesh coil in the industry. This coil can be used with TC mode at 350°F to 540°F for those that prefer temp control, but can also be ran in wattage mode at 55W to 75W. Each replacement coil pack is sold as a pack of two (2) coils.
- OFRF nexMESH Sub Ohm Tank Replacement Coils
- nexMESH A1 Coil – 0.2Ω – Rated for 75W-85W
- nexMESH SS316L Coil – 0.15Ω – Rated for 350°F to 540°F & 55W to 75W
- 0.15ohm QUAD Mesh Coil – rated for 100-120W
- Conical Mesh Coil Design
- T.A.S Wicking System – Twin Absorption Wicking System – Maximize Flavor
- Organic Cotton
- Comes in a pack of two (2)
- 2-Qty OFRF nexMesh Sub Ohm Tank Replacement Coils
- Authenticity Scratch-Off Sticker on Retail Box
- This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it
- It is important to properly prime your coil prior to installing
Due to the nature of this product there is No Warranty on any of our Coil Head Replacements.