Funky Republic Ti7000 Disposable Vape | 7000 Puffs - Product Description
Funky Republic Ti7000 Disposable Vape is created by EB Designs, a brand known for its innovative approach! Holding a whopping 7000 puffs of unbelievably smooth flavor can be had from this one-of-a-kind smart disposable device thanks to Quaq technology! You will feel the difference in flavor and vapor production. The Funky Republic Ti7000 has a built-in screen so you can directly see the exact juice and battery level through the innovative built-in display window, taking the hassle out of guessing and determining how much juice is left, preventing those harsh burnt hits. You’ll also never have to worry about your battery running out since the smart Funky Republic Ti7000 comes pre-filled with 17ml of 5%/50mg Salt Nicotine and has a built-in 600mAh battery. This device requires no maintenance other than a quick recharge once the battery finishes. The smart Ti7000 Vape features no buttons and is automatically activated when you inhale.
Funky Republic Ti7000 Disposable Vape Features
- 17mL Pre-Filled E-Liquid
- 5% (50mg) Nicotine Strength
- 600mAh Type-C Rechargeable Battery
- Approximately 7000 Puffs
- First E-Liquid & Power Screen Display
- Quaq Technology
- 1-Qty Funky Republic Ti7000
- 1-Qty Authenticity Sticker on Packaging
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.