Lost Mary MO5000 Disposable Vape | 5000 Puffs - Product Description
The Lost Mary MO5000 Disposable E-Cig is a compact and sleek portable device that lasts up to 5000 puffs. The disposable vape offers 13ml e-liquid capacity, 5% nicotine strength, and offers up to 5000 puffs of delicious flavor. Its semi-round and soft silicone coating allow for comfortable holding, and users can also recharge the device via the bottom USB-Type C charge port. Give this disposable device a try if you’re in the market for a sweet and flavorful experience.
Hotbox Disposable Vape | 7500 Puffs
Lost Mary MO5000 Disposable Vape | 5000 Puffs
EB Designs BC5000 Disposable Vape | 5000 Puffs
Funky Republic Ti7000 Disposable Vape by EB Designs | 7000 Puffs
Lost Mary MO5000 Disposable Vape Features
- 13.5mL e-liquid capacity
- 5% nicotine by weight (50mg/mL)
- 31mm by 25mm by 94.4mm dimensions
- Approximately 5000 puffs per device
- Internal 500mAh battery
- Rechargeable USB Type-C port
- Bottom LED Light
- Semi-translucent mouthpiece
- Made in China
- 1.2-ohm mesh coil
- Draw-activation firing mechanism
- Made with tobacco-free salt nicotine e-juice
- 1-Qty Lost Marry MO5000 Disposable Vape
- 1-Qty Authenticity Sticker on Packaging
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.