Lost Mary OS5000 Disposable Vape by Elf Bar | 5000 Puffs - Product Description
The Lost Mary Disposable Vape by Elf Bar is a box style vape device. Featuring an 650mAh rechargeable battery, 5000 puff count and 13mL of vape juice. The Lost Mary Vape has no buttons and is automatically activated when you inhale. Pre-filled with 13ml of 5% salt nicotine vape juice and is available in a variety of different flavors. The Lost Mary disposable lasts up to 5000 puffs and comes equipped with a 650mAh built-in rechargeable battery that can be quickly charged via the Type-C charging port. The Lost Mary OS5000 also comes with a convenient battery level indicator light. Check also PUFF BOSS MESH Disposable.
Lost Mary OS5000 Disposable Vape Features
- Disposable Pod Device
- 5000 puffs per Device
- Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
- USB-C Charging Port (no charger included)
- Mesh Coil Design
- Pre-Filled with 13mL of Nicotine Salt E-Liquid
- Battery indicator LED light: Red (<29%) Blue (29–69%) Green (70–100%)
- Salt Nicotine: 5%
- Pre-Charged – Simply Puff on the Device to Activate
- Compact, Lightweight, and Portable
What’s Included in Lost Mary Vape?
- 1-Qty Lost Mary OS5000 Disposable Vape
- 1-Qty Authenticity Sticker on Packaging
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.