Lost Vape Orion Bar 10000 Disposable Vape | 10K Puffs - Product Description
The Lost Vape Orion Bar 10000 is a 10k puff rechargeable disposable vape that blends technology and fun in every puff. It features an innovative LED smart screen that displays e-liquid and battery levels, making it easy to keep track of your usage. The 650mAh built-in battery can deliver up to 10,000 puffs and can be quickly charged with its Type-C port.
Powered by a 1.0Ω mesh coil atomizer and adjustable airflow feature, the Orion Bar 10000 delivers a smooth and flavorful vaping experience. With its prefilled 20ml e-liquid capacity and 5% nicotine strength, the Orion Bar 10000 is the perfect device for vapers who want a convenient and satisfying vaping experience.
Lost Vape Orion Bar 10000 Disposable Vape Features:
- Rechargeable Disposable e-Cig
- 650mAh Integrated Rechargeable Battery
- 20ml Prefilled e-Liquid Capacity
- Puff Count: 10,000 Puffs
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Adjustable Airflow Control Slider
- Nicotine Level: 50mg (5% Nicotine Concentration)
- USB Type-C Charging Port
- 1-Qty Lost Vape Orion Bar 10000 Disposable Vape
- 1-Qty Authenticity Sticker on Packaging
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.