Lost Vape Orion Bar Disposable Vape | 7500 Puffs - Product Description
Lost Vape Orion Bar Disposable Vape is a 7500 puff disposable featuring 18ml of 5% nicotine eLiquid. It does not require maintenance or refilling because it has a built-in 650mAh battery. You can throw the device away after the eLiquid runs out and start using a fresh one. Created with a stylish and ergonomic form, Lost Vape Orion Bar 7500 Disposable Vape is a box shape and easy-to-use gadget for comfortable vaping. This draw-activated device has an airflow control slider button on the base.
Hotbox Disposable Vape | 7500 Puffs
EB Designs BC5000 Disposable Vape | 5000 Puffs
Funky Republic Ti7000 Disposable Vape by EB Designs | 7000 Puffs
Lost Vape Orion Bar Disposable Vape Features
- Dimensions: 84mm x 48mm x 25mm
- Type: Rechargeable Disposable e-Cig
- Integrated Rechargeable Battery: 650mAh
- Prefilled eLiquid Capacity: 18ml
- Puff Count: 7500 Puffs
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Adjustable Airflow Control Slider
- Nicotine Level: 50mg (5% Nicotine Concentration)
- USB Type-C Charging Port
- 1-Qty Lost Vape Orion Bar 7500 Disposable Vape
- 1-Qty Authenticity Sticker on Packaging
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.