Nasty Bar DX8.5i Disposable Vape | 8500 Puffs - Product Description
The Nasty Bar DX8.5i 8500 Vape is a stylish and functional vaping device that delivers an exceptional experience. With a massive capacity of 8500 puffs and 50mg of nicotine strength, it will keep you satisfied for a long time. The Type-C rechargeable 500mAh battery ensures that you’re always powered up.
The smart LED display sets the DX8.5i apart from other disposable vapes. It shows you both the battery life and the remaining e-liquid, so you’ll never be caught off guard. This exclusive feature adds convenience to your vaping routine.
Whether you’re new to vaping or a seasoned pro, the Nasty Bar DX8.5i delivers consistent performance you can rely on. With its sleek design and user-friendly features, it’s a perfect choice for anyone looking for a reliable and stylish vaping experience.
Features and Benefits:
- 5% nicotine strength
- Up to 8500 puffs per device
- USB Type C
- Liquid & Battery Indicator
- Rechargeable 500mAh
- 1-Qty Nasty Bar DX8.5i 8500 Puff Disposable Vape
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use them as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.