Tyson 2.0 Heavyweight Disposable Vape 7000 Puffs - Product Description
This Tyson heavyweight vape is specially crafted for heavy hitters looking for a robust vaping experience. This fully rechargeable vape comes packed with features. It includes a mesh coil and comes preloaded with 15ml of e-juice containing 5% nicotine strength. The package includes a USB-C charging cable and a powerful 550mAh built-in battery, making it one of the longest-lasting disposable vapes on the market.
Get a hit of the hottest vape device and get knocked out by these incredible flavors. Puff like a champ today with 12 awesome flavors available now for your vaping satisfaction. Also check out the Funky Republic Ti7000 Disposable Vape by EB Designs | 7000 Puffs
Quick Links Related to the Tyson Vape:
Tyson Vape (7000 Puffs) – Features:
- Disposable Pod Device
- Prefilled Capacity: 15mL
- Integrated 550mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Capacity: 550mAh
- Max Puffs: 7000
- Nicotine Strength: 5% (50mg)
- Operation: Draw-Activated
- Heating Element: Mesh Coil
- Charging: Type-C Port
What’s Included in the Tyson 2.0 Heavyweight Vape Package?
- 1-Qty Tyson 2.0 Heavyweight Disposable Vape
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use them as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.