Geek Vape Aegis HERO 2 45W Pod Mod Kit - Product Description
The Geek Vape Aegis HERO 2 Kit, is the upgraded version of the Geek Vape Aegis HERO Kit that features top airflow and leakproof design with a 4ml e-juice capacity. Comes with new tri-proof technology and it is compatible with a B series coil of 0.6ohm and 0.4ohm. Constructed from an upgraded metallic shell. Powered by an integrated 1400mAh battery with a 45W Max Output. Operates an all-time steady output system to provide stable output and consistent flavor when the battery is going low. Every detail of vaping will show on a wider screen of 0.96 TFT.
Geek Vape Aegis HERO 2 45W Pod Mod Kit stands out not only because of its outstanding performance but the design as well. The newest model from the Aegis line is available in eight stunning finishes that will satisfy even the most selective customers. As a result, customers can choose from such colors as Black, Gunmetal, Silver, White, Blue, Rainbow, Red, and Black Orange.
On top of that, Geek Vape Aegis HERO 2 45W Pod Mod Kit comes with an upgraded metallic shell, which makes it highly resistant to shock and even scratches. Vapers can use the device with no worries about its safety. It is worth mentioning that this model is equipped with a type-c charging port. Thanks to this feature, recharging the battery is quick, efficient, and provides plenty of power for your vape. Another plus of Geek Vape Aegis HERO 2 45W Pod Mod Kit is its compact size – the device is one of the most portable ones on the market and can be comfortably used every day and carried in your bag or pocket. Of course, this model is equipped with Top Airflow with a design that provides zero leakage.
Geek Vape Aegis HERO 2 Features:
- Size: 43.1*28.6*91.05mm
- Battery Capacity: built-in 1400mah battery
- Output Power: 5-45W
- E-juice Capacity: 4ml
- Filling Mode: Top filling
- Modes: Power/Bypass
- Screen Dimension: 0.96 inch TFT screen
- Resistance: 0.1-2ohm
- Resistance: 0.4ohm(25-35W)
- Standby current: <20uA
- Drip tip: 510 drip tip
- Working Temperature: 0-45℃
- Charging: 5V/2A
- Upgraded metallic shell
- Resistant to shock and scratches
- All-time steady output system
- Compatible with B series coil
- Top Airflow with Leakproof design
- Zero leakage
- Stable output Buck-Boost Tech
- Type-c charging port
- 1-QTY Geek Vape Aegis HERO 2 device
- 1-QTY Geek Vape 4ml pod
- 1-QTY GeekVape B 0.4ohm Coil (Pre-installed, 25-35W)
- 1-QTY GeekVape B 0.6ohm Coil (Spare, 15-25W)
- 1-QTY Coil Tool
- 1-QTY USB Cable
- 1-QTY Warranty Card
- 1-QTY User Manual
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.