Geek Vape Aegis Touch T200 200W Box Mod - Product Description
Geek Vape Aegis Touch T200 Mod features a 2.4-inch full touch screen and serves as the first aegis touch. A cutting-edge product that lives up to DL aficionados. It is rated for a maximum 200W output and accepts dual 18650 batteries (not included). It is simple to operate the screen and move between the many modes, which include smart, power, professional temperature management, and bypass mode. You can personalize your look with the help of the 4 dynamic UI themes.
Geek Vape Aegis Touch T200 200W Kit
Geek Vape Aegis Touch T200 200W Box Mod Features
- The First Aegis Touch
- 2.4-inch Full Touch Screen
- Adjust Power, Select Mode, Change Settings
- 4 Dynamic UI Themes
- IP68 Rating
- Water Proof, Dust Resistant
- Power By AS Chip 3.0
- 5-200W Output Range(1W increments)
- Power, TC-SS, TC-TCR, VPC, Smart, Bypass Mode
- Compatible with Dual 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- 510 Thread
Geek Vape Aegis Touch T200 200W Box Mod Specification
- Output Mode: POWER, TC-SS, TC-TCR (VPC, SMART BYPASS)
- Output Power: 5W-200W adjust 1W each time
- Maximum Output Current: 45A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 12V
- Charging Port: Type-C Port
- Batteries Specification: External Double Battery 18650 (Not Included)
- Display Screen: 2.4 inches, TFT Touch Color Screen
- Operating Temperature: 10°C~60°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~70°C
- Relative Humidity: 45%RH~75%RH
- Cooling Mode: Natural Cooling
What’s Included in Geek Vape Aegis Touch Box Mod
- 1-Qty Geekvape T200 (Aegis Touch) Mod
- 1-Qty USB Cable (Type-C)
- 1-Qty User Manual
- Only use Sony VTC Batteries, Samsung or LG Batteries with your Box Mod. We will not be held responsible for improper use of the mod or any damages that may occur from using this box mod.
- Always use the same brand and model batteries in the mod. For Example use (2) Sony VTC5 18650 batteries or (2) Efest Purple 35A 18650 batteries. DO NOT mix the batteries in your mod. For Example DO NOT use (1) Sony VTC5 18650 Battery and (1) Efest Purple 35 18650 Battery, damage may occur.
- The batteries used in your mod MUST have the same level of charge, be the same brand and should be batteries that were purchased together WITHOUT prior and charged together. Failing to follow these steps could result in serious damage to your mod and could cause serious personal injury.
- Always Use Protected Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as Sony, LG or Samsung. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment.