Rincoe Jellybox Nano Pod Mod Kit - Product Description
The Jellybox Nano by Rincoe is a lightweight & portable size pod system that features a huge 1000mAh built-in battery that can support you throughout the day. Capable of firing up to 30 Watts and is paired with a 2.8ml refillable pod cartridge that utilizes the Jellybox Nano Mesh replacement atomizer heads for the perfect MTL and RDL vaping experience. It has adjustable airflow on the side which can be rotated to adjust the air input. The Rincoe Jellybox Nano also utilizes a Type-C Charging port for fast charging capabilities.
Rincoe Jellybox Nano Features:
- Dimensions: 54mm x 68.2mm x 19mm
- Weight: 70g
- Output Wattage: 10W – 30W
- LED indicator
- E-liquid Capacity: 2.8ml
- Built-In Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
- Resistance Range: 0.3ohm – 3.0ohm
- Replaceable coil
- Adjustable Independent Airflow Design
- Leak Resistant
- Zinc Alloy + PCTG Construction
- 8s auto cut-off protection
- Over-heating protection
- Low voltage protection
- Charging protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Overcharging protection
- 1-QTY Jellybox Nano Pod System
- 1-QTY Cartridge (Mesh 1.0ohm coil) For MTL vaping Need (Nic Salt E-liquid)
- 1-QTY Mesh 0.5ohm coil For RDL Vaping Needs (Freebase E-liquid)
- 1-QTY Type-C USB Cable
- 1-QTY Warranty Card
- 1-QTY User Manual
- 1-QTY Lanyard
- Only use Sony VTC Batteries, Samsung, or LG Batteries with your Box Mod. We will not be held responsible for improper use of the mod or any damages that may occur from using this box mod.
- Always use the same brand and model batteries in the mod. For Example use (2) Sony VTC5 18650 batteries or (2) Efest Purple 35A 18650 batteries. DO NOT mix the batteries in your mod. For Example, DO NOT use (1) Sony VTC5 18650 Battery and (1) Efest Purple 35 18650 Battery, damage may occur.
- The batteries used in your mod MUST have the same level of charge, be the same brand, and should be batteries that were purchased together WITHOUT prior and charged together. Failing to follow these steps could result in serious damage to your mod and could cause serious personal injury.
- Always Use Protected Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as Sony, LG, or Samsung. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment.