SMOK NFIX-MATE 25W Pod System - Product Description
SMOK introduced another device that quickly became highly popular and well-liked among vapers all around the world. SMOK Nfix Mate is a pod system perfectly suited to the needs of most of the customers. The device holds up to 3mL of vape juice, and such capacity allows for a pretty good reserve of e-liquid. The pod itself is made from see-through PCTG and enables vapers to look inside and see their current vape juice level. The pod is also connected to the frame with magnets and can be easily removed by the user. Thanks to side filling design, vapers can refill their devices in a quick and comfortable manner. This feature also prevents any leakages. SMOK Nfix Mate is fitted on the front with the 0.69 inch OLED display screen that allows for easy access to all the vital vaping information including real-time battery life, resistance and voltage.
SMOK NFIX-MATE 25W Pod System – what does it include?
The pod is filled with protection systems which contain Low Battery Protection, Atomizer Resistance Protection, Short-Circuit Protection and Vaping Overtime Protection. SMOK Nfix Mate is also equipped with silicon dust caps that help keep the device clean and free of any clogging particles. All the customers will be able to quickly recognize the unique design of the device and the wide range of used colours. Of course, the brand prepared several different finishes of SMOK Nfix Mate, and the offer includes 7-Color, Black, Blue Purple, Green, Grey, Silver, Silver Blue and Red versions. The square shape of the device perfectly complements its minimalistic style. This particular SMOK model will be a perfect choice for vapers who value great design and search for devices with a sleek and modern look. It’s worth noting that the pod can be quickly recharged thanks to the Type-C USB used in the construction.
SMOK NFIX Replacement Pods
SMOK NFIX-MATE Features
- Dimensions – 74mm by 46.6mm by 13.6mm
- Integrated 1100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 1-25W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.6ohm-3.0ohm
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Draw-Activated Firing System
- OLED Display Screen
- Power Button – Wattage Adjustment
- Lanyard Attachment Point
- 3mL NFIX Pod Series
- 0.8ohm Meshed Pod
- 0.8ohm NFIX DC MTL Pod
- Side Fill System
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Low Battery Protection
- Atomizer Resistance Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Vaping Overtime Protection
- Type-C USB Charging
- 1-Qty SMOK NFIX-MATE Device
- 1-Qty 0.8ohm NFIX Meshed Pods
- 1-Qty 0.8ohm NFIX DC MTL Pods
- 1-Qty Lanyard
- 2-Qty Silicone Dust Caps
- 1-Qty Type C USB Cable
- 1-Qty User Manual
- Authenticity Code on Retail Box
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.