SMOK Novo 5 30W Pod System Kit - Product Description
Quick Links for the SMOK Novo 5 Vape
SMOK Novo 5 Replacement Pods – 3 Pack
Features of the SMOK Novo 5 30W Pod System
- Battery Capacity: 900mAh
- Power Range: 5W-30W
- Size: 96*29*18.9mm
- Weight: 71g
- Input Voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
- Output Voltage: 1.5V-4.0V
- Standby Current: ＜50uA
- Resistance Range: 0.5Ω-2.5Ω
- Charging Voltage: 5V±0.2V
- Charging Current: Max 0.78A
- Over-charging Voltage: 4.3V±0.05V
- Over-charging Current: 1.75A±0.6A
- Over-discharging Voltage: 2.4V±0.03V
- Adopts button/air switch design
- Designed with an air-inlet ring
- 2ml Vape Juice
- Top Filling System
- Adjustable Airflow
What’s Included in the SMOK Novo 5 Kit?
- 1 QTY SMOK NOVO 5 Device
- 2 QTY SMOK NOVO 5 Meshed 0.7Ω MTL Pods
- 1 QTY Type-C Cable
- 1 QTY User Manual
Be sure to check out other vape pod systems available at Vape Royalty.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage or any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use them as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store, and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers, or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.