SMOK RPM 100 Pod Mod Kit - Product Description
The RPM100 Pod Kit from SMOK is a lightweight yet reliable pod mod kit. The SMOK RPM 100 produces up to 100W of output for pleasurable vaping and is powered by a single 18650 or 21700 battery contained in the high-grade zinc alloy chassis. The RPM 100 Pod is magnetically attached to the device and has a sliding top filling system to accommodate 6.0ml of your preferred e-juices. It is compatible with the high-performance RPM 3 Coil and the chassis-based airflow system to produce enormous clouds of delectable vapor. Additionally, the SMOK RPM 100 can utilize RPM 2 Coils by using a certain pod cartridge (Sold Separately).
- Dimensions: 136 x 36 x 29mm
- Wattage Output: 5 – 100W
- Voltage Output: 0.8 – 4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.15 – 2.5ohm
- Powered by (1) High-Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Firing System: Button Activated
- Chassis Material: Zinc Alloy
- Display Screen: 0.96 Inch TFT
- Charging Port: Type-C
- Pod Capacity: 6.0ml
- Filling System: Top Fill
- Airflow Control: Bottom
- Coil Compatibility: SMOK RPM 3 / RPM 2 Coils
- Coil Installation: Press to Fit
- Pod Connection: Magnetic
- 1-Qty RPM 100 Device
- 1-Qty RPM 100 Pod
- 1-Qty 0.15Ω RPM 3 Coil
- 1-Qty 0.23Ω RPM 3 Coil
- 1-Qty Type-C USB Charging Cable
- 1-Qty User Manual
- Authenticity Code on Retail Box
- Only use Sony VTC Batteries, Samsung, or LG Batteries with your Box Mod. We will not be held responsible for improper use of the mod or any damages that may occur from using this box mod.
- Always use the same brand and model batteries in the mod. For Example use (2) Sony VTC5 18650 batteries or (2) Efest Purple 35A 18650 batteries. DO NOT mix the batteries in your mod. For Example, DO NOT use (1) Sony VTC5 18650 Battery and (1) Efest Purple 35 18650 Battery, damage may occur.
- The batteries used in your mod MUST have the same level of charge, be the same brand, and should be batteries that were purchased together WITHOUT prior and charged together. Failing to follow these steps could result in serious damage to your mod and could cause serious personal injury.
- Always Use Protected Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as Sony, LG, or Samsung. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment.