Uwell Caliburn A2S Pod System Kit - Product Description
Uwell Caliburn A2S Vape Kit features a integrated 520mAh battery, 2mL side-filled pod capacity, and integrated 1.2ohm meshed coil of the Uwell Caliburn A2S Pod System. The chassis of the Caliburn A2S Pod System is made of sturdy aluminum alloy and offers a very portable form factor that is simple to put in a pocket, handbag, or bookbag. The Caliburn A2S has a 2mL pod and a silicone stoppered side fill method for refilling. An integrated 1.2 ohm coil, which is located inside the clear pod, produces incredible flavor and vapor that will delight the taste buds, all from your favorite e-liquid or nicotine salts. The Caliburn A2S, a powerful, small vape that uses a draw-activated firing mechanism, offers your next-best vaping experience.
Uwell Caliburn A2S Pod System Features：
- Dimensions – 110.1mm by 21.3mm by 11.7mm
- Integrated 520mAh Battery
- Max Wattage Output: 15W
- Aluminum-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Juice Viewing Window
- 2mL Pod Capacity
- Side Fill System – Silicone Stoppered
- Integrated 1.2ohm A2S Coils
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Compatible with 0.9ohm Caliburn A2 Pods
- Type-C Port
- 1-Qty Caliburn A2S Device
- 2-Qty 1.2ohm Caliburn A2S Pods
- 1-Qty User Manual
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.