Uwell Caliburn A3 Pod System Kit - Product Description
The Caliburn A3 Pod Kit by Uwell is a new vaping device. It is made of aluminum alloy and has Pro-FOCS flavor technology. As a result, the device has a compact design and a built-in rechargeable 520mAh battery. The LED battery indicator blinks to alert you to the battery’s status. The type-C USB port allows for battery charging. The Caliburn A3 has two modes of operation: button-based and draw-activated firing mechanisms.
Uwell Caliburn A3 System Kit
Caliburn A3 Pod System comes with a pre-installed pod and is compatible with the UWELL Caliburn A3 replacement pod. The pod is refillable and has a capacity of 2ml. It includes a 1.0Ω meshed coil built-in. The pod has a top-fill port as well as a detachable mouthpiece. It makes use of a magnetic pod connection. It does, however, provide a secure connection between the pod and the device. There is one spare pod in the pack.
Uwell Caliburn A3 Replacement Pods
Uwell Caliburn A3 Pod System Features:
- Dimensions: 109.8mm x 21.3mm x 11.7mm
- Integrated Battery Capacity: 520mAh
- Chassis Material: Aluminum-Alloy
- Wattage Range: Maximum 13W
- Charging Port: USB Type-C
- Output: Direct Voltage Based
- Operation: Firing Button / Draw-Activation
- Fill System: Top-Fill – Removeable Mouthpiece
- Pod Material: PCTG
- Pod Capacity: 2mL
- Pod Connection: Magnetic
- Pro-FOCS Flavor Technology
- LED Battery Life Indicator
- Ignition-Lock Function
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low-Voltage Protection
- Overtime Protection
- 8S Timeout Protection
- Open Circuit Prompt
- Type-C USB Port
- 1-Qty UWELL Caliburn A3 Pod System
- 1-Qty 1.0Ω Meshed Cailburn A3 Refillable Pod (Pre-installed)
- 1-Qty 1.0Ω Meshed Cailburn A3 Refillable Pod (spare)
- 1-Qty User Manual
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.