Uwell Caliburn AK3 Pod System Kit - Product Description
The Uwell Caliburn AK3 Pod System Kit is a handy compact matchbox style, it produces a discreet amount of vapor for a Mouth To Lung (MTL) vape. Powered by a built-in 520mAh battery and comes with a type-C USB port. The Uwell Caliburn AK3 will reach full charge in 15 minutes wherein you can vape for longer on just a single charge. The fixed power output of this kit also ensures you’ll experience a consistent vape every time, even when the device is low on battery. Constructed from durable aluminum and operates with either a draw or button activation method.
Includes two Caliburn A3 refillable pods and has a capacity of 2ml of e-liquid of your choice and their top-filling design makes topping them up easier than ever. The built-in mesh coils will heat up your e-liquid faster for improved flavor. You won’t need to worry about messy coil changes either, as you can just replace the entire pod instead. To match the 1.0 Ohm resistance of both of the coils inside your pods.
Uwell Caliburn A3 / AK3 Replacement Pods
Uwell Caliburn AK3 Vape Kit Features:
- Dimensions: 67.5mm by 44.1mm by 12mm
- Integrated Battery Capacity: 520mAh
- Chassis Material: Aluminum-Alloy
- Wattage Range: Maximum 13W
- Charging Port: USB Type-C
- Output: Direct Voltage Based
- Operation: Firing Button / Draw-Activation
- Fill System: Top-Fill – Removeable Mouthpiece
- Pod Material: PCTG
- Pod Capacity: 2mL
- Pod Connection: Magnetic
What’s Included in Uwell Caliburn AK3 Pod Starter Kit:
- 1-Qty UWELL Caliburn AK3Pod System
- 1-Qty 1.0Ω Meshed Cailburn A3 Refillable Pod (Pre-installed)
- 1-Qty 1.0Ω Meshed Cailburn A3 Refillable Pod (spare)
- 1-Qty User Manual
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage or any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and careful use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers, or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.