Uwell Caliburn G3 Pod System Kit - Product Description
The Uwell Caliburn G3 Pod Kit is a new addition to the Caliburn G series of pod systems. It is powered by a long-lasting 900mAh battery integrated within a lightweight aluminum alloy chassis. The Caliburn G3 has a draw or button activated firing system and can reach up to 25W output.
The brand-new Caliburn G3 Pod is magnetically connected to the device and holds up to 2.5ml of e-liquid. It is filled through a silicone stoppered side filling system. The pod comes with an integrated 0.6ohm or 0.9ohm mesh coil, providing satisfying RDL or MTL vaping.
Uwell Caliburn G3 Pod Kit Features:
- Dimensions: 115 x 24 x 13mm
- Wattage Output: Max 25W
- Battery Capacity: 900mAh
- Firing System: Draw or Button Activated
- Chassis Construction: Aluminum Alloy
- Charging Port: Type-C
- Pod Series: Caliburn G3 Pods
- Pod Capacity: 2.5ml
- Filling System: Side Fill
- Coil Resistance: 0.6ohm, 0.9ohm
- Pod Connection: Magnetic
- Pod Material: PCTG
- Available Colors: Black, Silver, Gray, Blue, Red, Green
- Pro-FOCS Technology
- OLED Display Screen
What’s Included in Uwell Caliburn G3 Pod System Kit:
- 1-Qty Uwell Caliburn A3S Device
- 1-Qty Uwell Caliburn 0.6Ω G3 Pod (pre-installed)
- 1-Qty Uwell Caliburn 0.9Ω G3 Pod (spare)
- 1-Qty User Manual
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage or any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use them as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store, and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers, or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.