VOOPOO Drag Q Pod Kit - Product Description
VOOPOO DRAG Q Pod Starter Vape Kit is an MTL pod system redesigned from the popular DRAG family. Equipped with a built-in 1250mAh rechargeable battery, the DRAGQ features a compact and slim zinc alloy body with a single fire button and LED indicator light bar that can reach up to 25W output power. Featuring an accurate airflow control system, the DRAG Q is paired with a 3.5ml refillable ITO X pod. The pod has a leak-proof design and comes with a 0.5 ohm ITO coil for sucking RDL vape and a 1.2 ohm ITO coil for sucking MTL vape. supply.
Check out other VOOPOO pod systems and kits.
VOOPOO Drag Q Pod Kit Features:
- Dimensions – 77.3mm by 32mm by 23mm
- Integrated 1250mAh Battery
- Max. Wattage Output: 25W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.2-4.2V
- Resistance Range: 0.4-3.0ohm
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- LED Indicator Light Bar
- 3.5mL Refillable Pod
- Top Fill System – Silicone Stoppered
- VOOPOO ITO Coils
- Press-Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- 8S Overtime Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Battery Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Output Over-Current Protection
- Type-C USB Port
- 1-Qty Drag Q Device
- 1-Qty 3.5mL ITO-X Pod
- 1-Qty 0.5Ω ITO-M0 Coils
- 1-Qty 1.2Ω ITO-M3 Coils
- 1-Qty Type-C Cable
- 1-Qty User Manual
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.