Truly Bar Elf Edition Disposable | 5000 Puffs - Product Description
The Truly Bar Elf Edition Disposable Vape is a all new disposable style utilizing a mesh coil system and paired with 5% nicotine. The Truly Bar features a draw-activated and pre-filled with 13mL of 50mg salt nicotine. The Truly Bar is a 5 000 puff device with a 650mAh rechargeable battery. A smooth and discreet device design measuring 79mm by 41mm by 19mm makes it one of the smallest devices in the industry!
Truly Bar Features
- Disposable Pod Device
- Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 5000 puffs per Device
- Pre-Filled with 13.0mL of Synthetic Nicotine Salt E-Liquid
- Salt Nicotine: 5%
- Pre-Charged – Simply Puff on the Device to Activate
- Compact, Lightweight, and Portable
Truly Bar Elf Flavor Profiles
- Blue Raspberry Freeze
- Blue Gummy
- Lush Freeze
- Mighty Mint
- Peach Freeze
- Strawberry Watermelon
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Strawberry Mango
- Strawberry Peach Ice
- Gummy Drops
- Strawberry Kiwi Freeze
- Pineapple Peach Ice
- Peach Blue Razz
- Watermelon Grape Aloe
We offer also other: Disposable Vapes.
- 1-Qty Truly Bar Disposable Pod Device
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.