Suorin ELITE 40W Pod Kit - Product Description
The Suorin Elite takes the slim and stylish look that Suorin is known for and mixes it with a new resin inspired design. The Suorin Elite Kit is a versatile pod device that is built with portability while also retaining a larger battery and higher wattage output. Featuring a 1100mAh rechargeable battery that allows the device to fire up to 40W. Constructed from durable zinc alloy, the Suorin Reno can withstand light to moderate falls and drops to protect the internalized 1100mAh rechargeable battery within the housing.
Find out the features of Suorin Elite 40W Pod Kit
- Size: 79.2x36x18 mm
- Battery Capacity: 1100mAh
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Max Output Wattage: 40W
- Capacity: 3.1ml
- Coil Resistance: 0.4Ω Mesh & 1.0Ω Regular
- Adjustable Wattage
- Color LCD Display Screen
- 1A Quick Charging Functionality
- Color: Black, Gray, Silver, Gold, Red
- 1-Qty Suorin Elite Device
- 1-Qty Pod Cartridge
- 1-Qty 0.4ohm Mesh Coil
- 1-Qty 1.0ohm Mesh Coil
- 1-Qty Lanyard
- 1-Qty USB Cable
- 1-Qty User manual
- 1-Qty Warranty card
In our online store you can also find vape batteries.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapeRoyalty.com and any of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. VapeRoyalty.com and any or all of VapeRoyalty.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
- When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.